Stress is a feeling that’s created when we react to particular events. It’s the body’s way of rising to a challenge and preparing to meet a tough situation with focus, strength, stamina, and heightened alertness. Modern life is full of goals, pesters, targets, disappointments, frustrations and demands. Stress is so common that it has become a part of life. Stress isn’t always bad. In small doses, it can help you perform under pressure and motivate you to do your best. But when you’re constantly running in emergency mode, your mind and body pay the price.
If you frequently find yourself feeling disturbed and besieged, it’s time to take action to bring your nervous system back into equilibrium. In today’s instantaneous globe women are practicing additional stress at every phase of their lives Hoodwinking professional stress, relations, financial problems, livelihood and learning encroachment and kids are some of majors stressor faced by the women’s. The proceedings that aggravate hassle (stress) is termed as stressors; although it’s depend on a person whether he took that situation as stressor or a motivator as it cover a whole range of situations,
To manage the stress that comes along with any new challenge, good or bad. Stress-management abilities work best when they’re used regularly, not just when the pressure’s on. Knowing how to “de-stress” and doing it when things are relatively calm you can keep your stress under control by beingrealistic , Take a stand against over scheduling, Get a good night’s sleep you should Learn to relax must keep in , Watch what you’re thinking Solve the little problems before they grown up and most important Build Your Resilience.
The US agency (NIOSH), conduct a research making suggestions for the preclusion of job-related disease and grievance, follow are some information regarding trauma in the offices.
- 40% employees state their employment is really traumatic
- 25% observed their professions as the stressor for them.
- 75% of employees suppose that they have more working hassle than their parents have.
- 29% of employees faced severe stress on their jobs.
- 26% of employees felt they “frequently get extinguished by their work.”
Insidious feeling of hopelessness, lacking of hold on thoughts , weepiness or a grief that captured you for a long time is depression, You may suffer unrelieved state of feeling tense “twitchy” or “like a cat on a hot tin roof” in Anxiety.
Stress effects on Body:-
Some of Most serious Physical disorders are caused by stress unusual heart beat (fast, pounding, irregular, etc.), Unusual breathing (fast, shallow) ,Restless feeling (feels like you have to move) Feels warm or hot when it isn’t Sweat more than normal ,Obsessive worrying ,Dry mouth , Muscles feel tight or tense , Nervous ,stomach (gas, diarrhea, constipation),Heartburn, Urinate more than normal for you , Fatigue, Headaches, Panic attacks, Often have colds, Perfectionist, Often get the flu, Uncomfortable around other people, Loss of appetite, Increase in appetite, Workaholic, Frequent aches and pains, Nausea Lack of concentration, Insomnia Memory loss, Feel self-conscious, Depressed, Crying spells, Sexual problems (any kind), Irritable, Lonely, Fearful, Anxiety, Anger, Unhappy when there is no apparent reason, Shy, too serious Dissatisfied with where you are in your life surely your physician will notify you the reason behind these symptoms.
Cortisol Poisonous weight gain can also cause by stress, hormones unconfined when she get under stress, is a hunger trigger women eat more when she is tense the excess of fat inhaling cause heart diseases, high BP and it may cause diabetes. Excess of stress can influence your immune system.
If you are experiencing the following prompts by any of internal or external events more or less happening in your life you are sufferer by stress.
- Easily get in shocked or disaster.
- get annoyed by simple words,
- you face clashes or found unlikable people
- obstructions that avert you attainment your goals
- feeling slight have power over life
- excessive or impossible demands from others
- sound make problem
- tedious or friendless work ( you loved being lonely)
- unreasonable thoughts about how things are going to happen
- considering that you are dependent or can’t face the circumstances
- Illustrating imperfect wrapping ups.
- Approaching to get your most wanted goal
- Handing over blunder for terrible proceedings, like hold responsible on you or on other.
- Fantasizing the desired impossible situations.
Stress is a personal occurrence. It may be your past experience; even genetics can crash what you practice as stressful. The events stressful to you are necessarily doing affect other person. It depends on individuals to take events as stressor or as motivations.